• Reference letters are required—request those letters sooner than later!
• Ensure that all man-hours are recorded throughout the project, including for any subcontractors you’ve hired.
• Take high-quality photographs along the way so you can document the project in progress, in addition to those perfect shots of the final product.
• Gather your OSHA 300 and 300A forms for all years the project was under construction.
• Maintain a comprehensive list of all subcontractors on the project and identify which are fellow ABC members.
• Take advantage of all points available – apply for STEP and AQC! Visit abc.org/step
for more information.
• Mail your payment early! You don’t want to put all that work into an application and then miss the payment deadline.