The annual ABC of Iowa Safety Award of Excellence is presented to the contractor who demonstrates safety excellence through company programs, employee training, pre-work planning, and safe work practices.
One contractor will be awarded from each of the following categories:
1. Under 50,000 hours worked;
2. 50,0001 to 200,000 hours worked; and
3. Over 200,000 hours worked.
To be considered for this award, companies:
1. Must be current ABC of Iowa members
2. Must participate in STEP for the current year
To participate in STEP, please click HERE
3. From categories 2 and 3 must have incident rates for total OSHA Recordables and Lost Work Day Cases at least 25% better than their industry average
To compare to the most recent industry averages, please click HERE
Winners shall be judged to have the best company safety program and safety record among all competitors in their category.
Contact Rich Formanek at 515-681-1542.